Heartland IT Consulting 6 Degrees of Separation
Heartland is a networking company that’s business model can be explained via 6 degrees of separation. The challenge rests on the assumption that you can take anyone involved with Oracle technology and can link to Heartland within 6 steps or fewer. With Heartland at the center, we are the constant within each circle of professionals related to Oracle technology. 1 degree of separation are existing customers/consultants, 2nd degree connections are referrals of our customers/consultants, and the list goes on all the way to 6 degrees of separation creating a Heartland number, not a BACON number. The human algorithm enables each person to extend their network of connections, leveraging Heartland’s experience, reputation, history to create more personal human connections.
Our team is comprised of doers who can problem solve to deliver an exceptional client and consulting experience. While working within Heartland framework, our team is intentionally given the creative ability to build value through thoughtful solutions and communication leveraging our experience, knowledge, and relationships.
Key functions are:
1) Client development- Work with clients to build solutions that drive each customer’s success.
2) Candidate development- Being active in Oracle ecosystem sharing good will and communication on Heartland positioning in marketplace building relationships/business effectively.
3) Operations- Deliver a world class back office experience efficiently delivering this as a strength of our service offering.
Having placed many Oracle specialists at a Big 4 clients, Heartland's model enables me to truly maintain relationships with true dedicated experts in the Oracle product line.
HEARTLAND EXECUTIVE ADVISORY BOARD
The advisory board is intentionally built with diversity to enhance our position in the marketplace, improves operational effectiveness, and build a sustainable company. The advisory board is a hands-on leadership team that solves complex challenges related to activities of the firm. The board member’s experience helps clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance building a long-term partnership with our firm.
Key functions are:
- Client development- Work directly with 3-10 strategic customers building the partnership with Heartland and creating a long term connection. This role functions similar to partner in big 5 or management consulting role aligned with our unique position in the marketplace.
- Networking- Being active in Oracle ecosystem sharing good will and communication on Heartland positioning in marketplace building relationships/business effectively.
- Operations- Work with CEO and production team to develop opportunities, training, and positioning in the marketplace
- Advisory- Work internal to organization to build strategy for tactical adjustments the team can execute with access to sales, financials, operations, recruiting etc.
- Leadership- Guiding organization, building team work, and leveraging experience